(i) The Giveaway is only open to all individual Singapore citizens and residents of the Republic of Singapore who must be a minimum of fourteen (14) years of age or over at the date of entry (“Participant”).
(ii) Employees of Marchh.com (“Organizer”), their immediate family members, any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the Giveaway are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
(iii) The organizer has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
(iv) No entry fee or purchase of any product/service is necessary to enter the Giveaway.
Participation in the Giveaway:
(i) To participate in the Giveaway, a participant must follow the steps listed in each Giveaway write-up under Marchh.com Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/marchhmedia/).
(ii) Each Participant is entitled to one (1) chance to participate in each Giveaway from Marchh.com. The draw mechanics will be at Organizer’s sole discretion.
(iii) Organizer’s decision as to winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Organizer’s decision at all stages of the Giveaway is final. No inquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained.
(iv) Any submission after the Giveaway closing date and time shall be considered invalid and will not be entertained.
(v) All details and particulars submitted must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegal submission will be disqualified.
(i) The Winners will be notified via Facebook. A confirmation SMS will be sent to the Winners.
(ii) The Giveaway is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. Giveaway which is lost, stolen or damaged will not be replaced. Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the Giveaway winnings. Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Giveaway for other Giveaway of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion without notice to the Participant and/or Winners.
(iii) The organizer shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the validity, utility, suitability, usability or fitness for purpose of the Giveaway. Giveaway must be utilized within the specified validity period and no request for extensions will be entertained.
(iv) In the event that the Organizer cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty-four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at Organizer’s sole discretion.
(v) The organizer will draw reserve winners to replace any successful winner(s) who may subsequently be found to be ineligible and disqualified or for such other reason that the Organizer may determine in its reasonable discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, Organizer shall be under no obligation to provide reasons or justifications for exercising any of its rights above. Organizer hereby expressly reserves its rights to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Giveaway and/or the entry submission process.
(vi) Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
(vii) The Winners must produce their NRIC/Passport and the confirmation SMS for verification to claim their Giveaway from the Organizer located at 14B Yan Kit Road, Singapore 088266 from Mondays to Fridays, between 10 am to 6 pm.
(viii) Any Giveaway that remains unclaimed after one (1) month of the announcement of the Giveaway winners, shall be forfeited without any liability to the Organizer.
(ix) This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with the original brand of the product/service.
Personal data may be collected, used and/or disclosed by the Organizer for the following purposes:
- facilitating and administering the Giveaway;
- delivery of the Giveaway (including to contact the participant for the administration of the Giveaway);
- for use in publicity and promotional materials (Publicity purposes); and
- sending marketing updates and messages of the Organizer’s events, activities, and promotions by electronic mail. In the course of carrying out the purposes, Organizer may disclose the participant’s personal data to its affiliates, subsidiaries and/or third party service providers. The organizer shall adhere to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in its collection, use and/or disclosure of the personal data collected from the participants.
For more information on how Marchh.com handles personal data, including on how participants may withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data, please refer https://www.marchh.com/privacy-policy.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations, procedures
- and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organizer may issue from time to time.
- The organizer shall not be liable to any persons in the Giveaway for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Giveaway.
- Organizer reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Giveaway, and publish any Participants’ images and details for promotional, marketing, advertising and publicity purposes of the Giveaway, in its original or edited format, without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in Marchh.com without further compensation.
- Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Giveaway and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organizer on all matters relating to or in connection with the Giveaway is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A Participant shall fully indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organizer incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of Marchh.com, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Giveaway, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistencies or discrepancy between the English version and other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- Any queries regarding the Contest should specify the name of the Contest and be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org