Amara Sanctuary aims to provide you with a full sensory relaxation with their modern and stylish amenities. Located in Sentosa, their villas and rooms give guests an opportunity to recuperate in a quieter environment surrounded by nature. They offer couple suites and family rooms which are fully equipped with all the essentials you need to have a stress-free stay. And no matter which room you pick, you always be guaranteed luxury.
Step inside their stylish two bedroom villa complete with its own private pool, perfect for friends and families who want to have an indulgent staycation! It also has an alfresco dining area and even an outdoor stone bath, allowing you to fully immerse yourself amongst the greenery. Stay a full day at this villa, and you will be fully refreshed.
Of course, Amara Sanctuary itself has a lot to offer like restaurants, bars, karaoke, a gym and spa. You do not need to leave the comfort of your own sanctuary! However, if you feel like going out, Imbiah Station and Resorts World Sentosa are located nearby. Spend your day having fun all around Sentosa and recharge yourself back at the sanctuary. If you don’t feel like walking, don’t worry as they have buggy and shuttle bus services going out of the villas.
You don’t need to go overseas to get this sensory experience for sheer comfort and relaxation is at your doorstep. And the best part, we are doing a giveaway! You can win a one night stay in this two bedroom villa with inclusive daily breakfast for four!
To participate in this Giveaway contest, follow the 3 steps below:
1. Like Marchh.com
2. Share this video post
3. Comment and tag your friends whom you want to bring along
This Giveaway will end on 21st February (Wednesday) at 6pm. The selected winner will be notified via Facebook and provided with details on on redemption of the Staycation gift certificate.
For more info, watch the video below:
Terms and Conditions
– Date of expiry: 12th April 2018
– Only valid for weekday stay (Sunday – Thursday).
– This gift certificate is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
– This gift certificate is only valid when signed by an authorised signatory from Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa.
– This gift certificate cannot be used during special promotions and peak periods, unless otherwise stated (surcharge will apply).
– Any extra items ordered other than that stated on the gift certificate is chargeable.
– The gift certificate is only good for the period stated.
– No replacement certificate will be issued.
– Accommodation is subject to room availability.
– Please present the original certificate before checking in or ordering.
– Prior reservation required.
-Single complementary gift certificate to be used per visit.
-Updated on 22 February-
Congratulation to Noorizan Shamsha!