One of Singapore’s Most Unique Seafood Joint. At The Boiler, you’ll feel the joy of communal dining while eating with your hands.
This multi award-winning restaurant is unlike many others. The Boiler does not have placemats on their tables. Most of the food here are served in seafood bags. Hence disposable wrapping paper is laid out on the table instead.
For a start, we got their most popular sampling platter which includes fish & chips, fried oysters, Louisiana spicy mid joint wings, onion rings and Cajun fries, served with nachos cheese and tartar sauce. Don’t worry; their wings are not as spicy as you think. Every single item in this platter is perfectly deep fried.
You have to try their Signature Boiler’s Bombdiggity Bag. This seafood bag is the perfect fit for 4. It is made out of either Dungeness or Seasonal crab, paired with prawns, mussels, clams, sausages, corn and bun.The tantalising fragrance while the bag is being unwrapped is irresistible.
To suit your taste buds, The Boiler have got a few sauces where you can choose from to better enhance your experience. Do be sure to check out the limited-time-only flavours which will be concocted specially by the chefs every month.
We added their lobster to our bag as the waitress recommended it. The meat from it was undeniably fresh and juicy.
If you want to pair something with your dinner, do head down to The Fortress (The Boiler’s sister company) right beside The Boiler to get yourself a drink. They offer a wide range of wines and whiskies that are sold at a wholesale price. Do not worry, no corkage fees are charged at The Boiler.
Inspired by the rich Cajun culture, you will experience the seduction of the freshest seafood, greatest music and endless booze at The Boiler.
– Chope Dinners choice 2016 “Best Seafood”
– HGW 2016 best “Western Restaurant.”
– Quandoo 2015 “Most Popular Restaurant”
– HGW 2015 Eat-Elections “Best New Restaurant Singapore”
For more info,
watch the video below:
5 lucky winners will walk away with a Steamed Lobster at The Boiler worth $75 each.
To participate in this giveaway contest, follow the steps below:
1. Like Marchh and The Boiler
2. Share this video post
3. Tag your friends and family you want to this lobster feast
This Giveaway will end on 30 June (Friday) at 6 pm. Selected winners will be notified via Facebook and provided with details to redeem the Steamed Lobster.
Address: 18 Howard Road, #01-06 Novelty Bizcentre, S369585
Nearest MRT: Macpherson
Mon – Sun: 11.30 am to 2.30 pm, 5 pm to 10.30 pm
Tel: 6635 1285
View the full Giveaway terms and conditions for Marchh.com here:
(Updated on 3rd July, Monday)
Congratulations to our 5 winners!
The lucky winners for this Giveaway:
- Shannon Tarsha Wong – https://www.facebook.com/shannontartarsauce.wong?fref=ufi&rc=p
- Andrew Tan – https://www.facebook.com/andrewtwk?fref=ufi&rc=p
- Cleo Cerise – https://www.facebook.com/cleo.cerise?fref=ufi&rc=p
- Fiona Leong – https://www.facebook.com/canyouturnitdown?fref=ufi&rc=p
- Lucas Fung – https://www.facebook.com/lucas.fung.7?fref=ufi&rc=p